Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Great is our God, and how loud is our music

I went to a homecoming meeting the other night. I stayed outside of the auditorium until the music was over, or at least I thought it was. I heard only piano, so I snuck in and thought at least I could worship to one song, a slow song. I saw the words projected on the wall, but the sound was so distorted I couldn't recognize the music. Within about thirty seconds I realized I couldn't stay there. The tears started flowing as I stepped outside. My pastor walked by and asked me if I was crying, which started the tears I was trying to hold back. I was so grateful that at that moment my husband came out to check on me, hugged me and let me cry.

I can't even stand ONE SONG. It hurts me. My bad ear buzzes and feels like electricity is going through it. My good ear is overwhelmed and distorts the sound. This is a nightmare for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment