Thursday, February 11, 2010

February 8, 2010

I stayed at home and quiet as much as possible during the rest time prescribed for me. The steroids made me ravenously hungry and I was desperate to get out and exercise, but there has been a fear of going into the outside world.
I did take a trip to the grocery store, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be as long as people don't try to converse with me!
I had my CT scan and audiology test... the hearing test surprised me because I actually HEARD beeps. I was excited until I found out that they were at 120 db. The voice recognition test was really strange for me. I heard that she was saying something, but it sounded like martian-ese or robot, but not words.
I was to wait until the next day for my appointment with the dr and to talk about the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment