Thursday, February 11, 2010

February 11. 2010

I haven't cried too much today. The hardest thing was going to the worship pastor from church and turning over all my responsibilities. I know they are in good hands, it's just hard to let go of this dream and vision right now when I was just getting started with it.
I'm not supposed to be around any loud noise for at least three months. My doc says I just need to get used to this little by little and really try to give my ear a chance to recuperate some hearing if at all possible. I am not sure what this means as far as church and events here in Mexico, where everything is so loud!
A lady from church came over tonight to pray with me and told me she had a dream about me this morning. I was playing the guitar and the sound was painful & terrible coming from the speaker. She said I didn't hear the bad sounds, but my face lit up and I told her that God had given me a song and I was understanding it as I sang it. I told her that God said, "Don't keep it all to yourself. Give it away."
She was really excited to come and pray for my healing tonight and she wanted to encourage me that God has given me gifts to minister with and that I will get to give them away again. It's just a time of rest.
Another friend told me, "Your ear isn't dead, it's just sleeping." Referring to the woman crying when her daughter died and Jesus said she was just sleeping and she rose up and walked.
Over and over and over again, people are telling me they are expecting God to do a mighty thing through this. We don't understand it. None of us. It's baffling. I just have to believe, though, that God will do it in His time and try to learn patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment